Key Ingredients: HALO
When it comes to dry, dull or frizzy hair, it can be difficult to find a product that works for you and your hair type. Many hair products on the market contain harsh parabens, sulfates and silicones that are absorbed by the scalp. This can be harmful to the hair as these ingredients strip the scalp of its natural oils, break down protein and deter healthy hair growth. To avoid further irritation, opting for natural hair products is a much gentler and effective approach.
HALO is an all natural, lightweight hair oil that is suitable for all hair types. It can be used to smooth straight hair, define natural curls, and protect hair when styling with heat. It is multi functional as it works to restore the health of your hair, assisting in moisture retention and damage repair. Below is the list of natural ingredients that work together to nourish and seal your locks with hydration.
1) Marula Oil contains high levels of antioxidants, including Vitamins C and E, which protect the hair from oxidative stress caused by free radicals. Free radical damage can block hair growth as it causes hair follicles to breakdown over time.
2) Broccoli Seed Oil contains a blend of essential fatty acids, including an omega-6 fatty acid called arachidonic acid. This acid has the ability to reduce inflammation caused by conditions like seborrheic dermatitis and psoriasis. It also contains an omega-9 fatty acid called erucic acid, which will provide hair with a healthy sheen similar to that would be achieved with more harmful silicone-based products.
3) Rice Bran Oil contains ferulic acid, a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent that helps in the stimulation of hair growth. It is also a source of Vitamin E, which is known for its reparative abilities. When applied to the scalp, rice bran oil works to reduce inflammation, repair damaged hair follicles and enable healthy hair growth.
4) Fractionated Coconut Oil is lightweight and naturally soothing as it also contains a high level of Vitamin E and is quickly absorbed to hydrate dry, and damaged hair.
5) Sweet Orange Essential Oil adds for a natural scent with antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. It increases the absorption of Vitamin C and stimulates blood flow. It can help to heal and protect the epidermis of the scalp and provides for a sweet, citrus-y scent.
6) Peppermint Oil has the ability to significantly reduce dryness, itching, or other scalp irritations. Peppermint oil is a vasodilator. Vasodilators improve blood flow, which is vital as oxygen encourages a healthy scalp and the growth of strong, healthy hair. Hair loss typically occurs due to starved blood flow to hair follicles. Increasing circulation with a vasodilator can potentially improve hair growth and prevent some hair loss.
7) Vanilla Oil has anti-inflammatory properties and contains B vitamins. With a natural ability to fight off free radicals, it promotes healthy hair follicles and adds for a natural shine.
HALO is easily absorbed into the hair, creating a protective barrier thanks to the natural silicon of broccoli seed oil. It seals in moisture for an extended period of time, smoothing out dry, frizzy hair and can be used to style as well. Try yours today in a 10ml, 15ml, or 60ml bottle at: https://www.hadaka.ca/shop-online